Monday, September 15, 2014

Let's Stop the Exportation of Hatred

I cannot understand why anti-gay groups are starting to try to spread their hatred to other countries. Are they so miserable in their own lives that they want to make other people miserable? They claim to be Christians, yet there is nothing Christian about their behavior. Christ preached love. They spew hatred. Their rights are in no way infringed upon by the legalization of same-sex marriage. True happiness comes from loving other people and allowing them to be who they are. The ones their hatred hurts most is themselves. What angers me though is that they go to Africa and encourage the despicable laws there. I do not have the time or energy for or interest in trying to tell others what they should do in their personal lives. It is enough for me to be myself. I am happy with who I am. I have no tolerance for extremists who want to force others to believe and act as they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment