Saturday, September 27, 2014

Ramblings about my radical streak, religion, sex, etc.

I don't expect everybody to agree with everything, but I am going to be honest to the best in my posts on this blog. If I comment that some people might be pissed off by something I have written it is just an acknowledgment that it is a possibility. I am not going to apologize for my opinions. Comments are welcome. If you agree or disagree feel free to let me know. I hope I entertain, provoke thought or bring laughter. I have always had a radical streak. Rage Against the Machine and Dead Kennedys are among my favorite bands. In my opinion there is not a major liberal party in the United States. We have a conservative party and a moderate party. I tend to be a little to the left of the Democratic Party. I rarely discuss politics. I am in a state of flux regarding religion. From time to time I may post musings regarding this. It helps me in figuring things out for myself. I am not sure how much I will reveal about my sexuality. I will just say that it reflects the other aspects of my life very much to the left of center, but not not too far to the left. I am drawn between being in a committed, loving relationship with one man and being adventurous. The ideal thing for me to be able to travel between Lawrence, Kansas, Eastern Europe and spending time with family both biological and others who have become family. Maybe someday I'll settle down in Prague, Slovakia, Poland, Slovenia or Ukraine with a man with whom I can share love and who will help me to learn the languages I love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment