Saturday, September 13, 2014

German Is Sexy

German is another language that I want to learn. I know some words and phrases, "Arschloch" and "Schwul." If a man really wanted to turn me on, speaking to me in German would definitely do that. I find German to be a very sexy sounding language. I am not sure why this is true, but it is. Some of my favorite films are German, "Echte Kerle," "Lola rennt," "Der Krieger und die Kaiserin," "Die fetten Jahre sind vorbai," and "Goodbye Lenin" among others. I have only been through part of Germany on a train and in the airport in Frankfurt. I would like to travel in Germany some day as well as the countries I mentioned before and some other countries. If people are going to think that I am German I may as well learn the language. To me German pronunciation seems very logical and straight forward. I have some books in German that I would like to be able to read. German beers may not be as good as Czech beers, but they are still better than mainstream American beers. (The only American beers I drink are from smaller brewers.) I would definitely like to drink some German beers in Germany. I believe I have some ancestors from Germany. There are some people named Schell in my Mother's family.
Other countries I would like to visit include Romania, Slovenia, Russia and Madagascar.
I love flying, and I do not mind going through security in airports.


No comments:

Post a Comment