Monday, September 22, 2014

Goldschlager, Grappa and Jägermeister Among Other Beverages, Dreaming of Drinking My Way Around Europe

This is my second post of the day about drinking. No, I do not get drunk frequently, but I do enjoy a good stiff drink now and then. Yes, do get drunk on occasion, but only with good friends. I enjoy sex without getting drunk, and I enjoy getting drunk without having sex. Goldschlager and Jägermeister are drinks I can enjoy any time, but I cannot usually afford good grappa. Surprisingly the best grappa that I have had was made in the U.S. I have not gotten drunk on any of the three mentioned. I have been criticized for sipping Jägermeister, but I enjoy the taste. What I really need to do is to take go to Europe and take in the beverages, languages and music. It would be great fun to visit neighborhood bars. It would work out well for me, because when I get drunk I have difficulty with English. If I make mistakes with the languages I can always say that it is because I am shit faced. I could start in Spain and go east from there to Russia and Ukraine. Yes, that is definitely one of my new dreams. One of the best places I visited in Prague was in a small neighborhood bar where there was an acoustic band playing, the beer was great, and the music was fantastic. The people were very friendly. Čau!

No comments:

Post a Comment