Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Not Trying to Offend, Just Trying to be Myself

I am not going to intentionally offend anyone, but I do not want to hide who I am to make someone else feel comfortable. I would love to be able to find a man with whom I can fall in love and share all of who I am. At times I have been a bit of a slut. Not so much recently, but that is mostly because of the lack of opportunity. I would prefer to have a committed relationship with one man. Maybe someday I will find him. I would like to find someone with whom I can share common interests, but who will not be scared off by my wide range of interests. I also want to be closer to my friends. To be honest, I miss having friends I with whom I can converse freely more than I do sex. I'm not saying I would turn down a hard cock, but that is not my only interest.
I cannot understand the popularity of comedians who make fun of people. There are many ways of making people laugh without putting a person or a group of people down. I love laughing, but I would not want my laughter to cause anyone pain. I guess I am sensitive to this, because people often made fun of me when I was growing up. I want to laugh with others not at them. Laughter can be hurtful, but it can also be very healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment