Thursday, September 18, 2014

I am a Proud Open-Minded Queer Asshole

One of the things I am trying to do is to stop to trying to understand why I like the things i do and just enjoy them. I know I am much happier when I do that. I really don't care what other people think of what I like, but it does make me feel good when I share on Facebook something I like and other people say they like it too.  The musicians and writers I like most are unapologetic about who they are. That is why I enjoy Hank III's music so much. Joan Jett is someone else whose music I have enjoyed for years. These are people who do the music they want to do. I know that some of my friends would not understand why I like the writing of Tucker Max. I especially enjoyed the piece where he went to a wine tasting and gave shit to the snobs there. I love it when people who think they are better than others are put in their place. I am going to have a good day. It helps my mood to start the day by saying fuck anyboty who wants to stop me from being the queer open-minded asshole I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment