Monday, September 15, 2014

Putting up with Bullshit

At the place where I work I have had some coworkers be very rude to me, and I respond politely but firmly. I let them know that they should talk to me in the way in which they want others to talk to them. What does not make sense is that I have had a few of these people go to my boss and complain about me. I had one lead tell me that I have to tell him about these incidents to keep from getting in trouble. I don't understand this. It seems like infantile behavior. I respond politely to rude behavior, yet I have had supervisors who refuse to hear my side of the story. This is complete bullshit. I am not going to tolerate being treated like shit by people who would make a learning disabled fart seem intelligent.
I will write about things that have happened to me in the past as a way of dealing with them. It helps in the process of letting go. I have survived, and I have learned to understand the importance of standing up for the marginalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment