Sunday, September 14, 2014

If You See Someone Being Bullied and Do Nothing You Are a Bully Too

I have been in touch with people I was in school who said that they had noticed that people made fun of me, and that it had made them angry. I have refrained from saying to them, "Why didn't you stand with me?" "Where were you when only one person in the school would eat with me in the cafeteria?" I had one friend who would eat with me at lunch. There were a couple of people who ate with us, but when my friend was out sick they would not eat with me. There was no one who stood by with me when people made fun of me. I am happy to see the anti-bullying organizations that have been formed. Bullying is something that should not be allowed to continued. No one is less than others. We all are worthy of love and respect.
I have made a new friend recently. we have spent some time sitting and talking. It is always nice to meet a new friend. It has helped me to feel less lonely.
Sometimes time and a listening ear may be all we have to give someone, but they are priceless.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I was hoping you would not think I was talking about you. Thank you for your comment. I do not want anyone to feel bad. It helps sometimes to express feelings about things that happened and let them go.

      Delete