Thursday, April 9, 2015

A Kinky FWB

There was a guy I have seen a couple of times. We met when I was leaving a grocery store. He asked if I was looking for a friend. I knew he was not really interested in friendship. I said that I was. We talked some and exchanged phone numbers. The subject of me sucking his cock came up. He texted me and said he knew a place where we could meet. I did suck his cock for awhile, but he was not able to cum. I told him that I would be glad to drink his pee, but he couldn't pee that night. A few weeks later he contacted me. We met, and he said that he really had to pee, so we found a secluded spot. He pulled his cock put. I got on my knees and took it into my mouth. He did have to pee a lot, and I swallowed every drop. Again he was not able to cum. He was nervous again about me sucking him outside. I could not get comfortable on the concrete. I need knee pads. He called one time since then, but it was late, and I was trying to sleep. I would like to hear from him again and get more of his pee and get some of his cum. I would love to rim him too. He seemed interested in that and getting kinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment