Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Los novios búlgaros

"Los novios búlgaros" is a Spanish movie about a Spanish who gets involved with sexy Bulgarian, but things get complicated. Kyril, has a fiancee and connections with shady characters from Bulgaria. It is a sexy and funny film. It is easy to understand why someone could be taken in by someone like the Bulgarian character in the movie. I could probably be seduced into doing things like this for love. I would like to think that I would be wise enough not to let myself get sucked into things like this, but I would have a hard time saying no. Fortunately I do not have to worry about getting involved in things on the international level of things in this movie. I have made unwise choices in the past, but I have learned some expensive lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment