Thursday, April 30, 2015

Meeting Someone Online, Is He the One?

I'm trying to wake up after not getting enough sleep. I talked for about an hour with someone I am getting to know. We met on Tagged. I am going to move slowly this time. Actually He did most of the talking. I am not complaining. I learned about him. He seems like a nice guy. One problem is that he lives in another state. I have a lot of stuff. Moving will not be cheap. I have a lot of stuff., clothes, books, CD's, DVD's, etc. I need to be open with him about my religious and political views. He knows that I have been a slut at times. I would like to be with a man, but I think that it is understandable why I would be cautious about a relationship started online. The first thing I need to know is that I can talk openly about anything. I do not want to hide anything about who I am. I would like to be in a committed relationship. I have not had any real experience with a committed relationship. I did try about twenty years ago, but it did not last long. The other guy wanted to keep our relationship secret, even from people who knew we were both gay. I had never been in a relationship before, and I was learning. Our sex was boring. These things along with some other issues did not help our relationship. We are still in touch. He is a good friend. I definitely want to get away from where I am. I think I can be in a committed relationship as long as there is open communication. I would also need time to adjust to a new living situation. I would also need to be able to visit friends, not for sex. I have friends I have mentioned before, and they are important to me. I am sure that we will be able to talk about things. Before I make any moves I will have to know if there are jobs available in whatever area I am moving to. I will also need to know how easy it will be for me to get around. I will also need to talk to him about my fetishes and kinks. I would like to be able to visit, but now that would be difficult, because I do not have vacation time until January. I am not making a decision now. I will wait until I see how openly we communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment