Friday, April 24, 2015

More on the Scents of a Man

There are jokes that say that if men were like dogs they would greet each other by smelling each other's butts. Actually this would be fun. I have talked before how I enjoy the scents of a man's body. This includes the scent of his ass as long as it is not too dirty. I would not go up to random guys and sniff their butts, but it would be fun to be at a fetish party where everybody is naked and sniff the holes of other men - and anything else they would let me sniff. The unwashed underwear worn a few times by a man has a very erotic smell. I would prefer smelling the things that had been in the underwear. Wearing the underwear that had been worn by another man can be very erotic too. I think about having my cock, balls and ass where his had been. A mild scent of a man's pits and feet is very sexy too. It is unfortunate that we are often taught that these odors are bad. I do not know if I were in a relationship with a man how strong I would want the scent to be. My reaction to a man's scents is affected to how I feel about the man. I know that with someone I do not know very well I do not want to smell strong body odors. Sniffing and licking a man's ass and feet and pits puts me in a submissive position, and that is something I enjoy. I would enjoy licking the boots of a man, but the real pleasure would come from taking them off of him and taking care of his feet. My tongue is useful for more than speaking languages and speaking English with a corrupted accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment