Monday, April 6, 2015

I get tired of explaining who I am

I wish that coming out as being gay was not necessary. It would be nice to talk about having a boyfriend or husband without anybody raising an eyebrow. The coming out process is something that never ends if one is bi or gay. It seems that I am constantly having to explain who I am, and this is not only about my sexual orientation. Sometimes people ask me why I wear a collar. the answer to that is not simple. It has to do with being a furry. One of the tags on my collar refers to my love of a special friend. I wish I could be closer to him. I would be able to suck him off again, but if we never have sex again I will still love him. I was his pet, but not in a BDSM or a submissive way. I do like doing things for him, and I would love to be able to pamper him. He is part of my family. It is a tender, loving relationship. I wear t-shirts with flags of different countries on them, and sometimes people ask about them. Internationalism is part of what makes up who I am. I wish I spoke other languages better. I do not think that having knowledge of different languages makes me more intelligent than other people. There are definitely people who are better than I at speaking different languages. Even with other people who are gay if I am asked if I am a bottom or a top. I explain that I am mostly an oral bottom, but this does not define who I am. There is the coming out process there about my fetishes. Assumptions are often made about religious and political views. I am very liberal in both of these areas. My views are definitely different from those of most of the people I spend my time around.

I wish I had someone in my life with whom I could speak freely about my love for languages, Polish films, Slovak and Czech music, intellectual pursuits, the taste of pee and cum, loving to be seen sucking dick, etc. I do not want to be defined by any one area of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment