Sunday, April 5, 2015

In a Committed Relationship (Not the one I want)

Lately I have been in a committed relationship with my right hand. My left hand gets in on the action sometimes, but my left hand has only been able to get me off one time. Sticking a toy in my hole would not be fun for me, unless I was getting my hole ready in order to please a special man. Otherwise I would only want a man's finger or cock in there in order to please him. Putting things in my hole is not pleasant for me, so I would only want to do that to please someone else and make him feel better. I am more of a cock sucker. My mouth has not been getting action. I have never been flexible enough to suck myself off. I would rather suck another man off anyway and give him a tongue bath. Maybe I will be able to meet someone when the weather is warmer. I am thirsty for cum and pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment