Saturday, April 25, 2015

Being a Good Sub Does Not Mean Not Having a Feeling of Self Worth

Being submissive is not the same thing as not having self worth. In order for me to really give of myself to somebody else I have to believe that I have something to give. I cannot please a dom if I do not thank that I have the ability to do so. This is something that can be done with pride, but it should never be done with arrogance. I am proud of my ability to please a man with my tongue. I could use practice giving a good blowjob, but I know that it is something I can do well. I am good at remembering the likes and dislikes of friends and loved ones. If I can please a man, and he wants his friends know that I am able to please him and he sees me as being his that gives me a feeling of pride. Being able to make someone else feel good adds to my feeling of self worth. If I displease my dom I do not feel good. My feeling of self worth cannot be given to me or taken away from me by someone else. I like to be able to do what pleases a man without him having to remind me every time. That does not mean that I forget my own needs. It just means that pleasing him is one of those needs. No one is without worth. We are all equal. We just play different roles. We all have different abilities. I just happen to best at learning languages and being a good at being obedient and pleasing a man.

2 comments:

  1. it requires a huge amount of inner strength to be able to surrender totally to the will of one's MASTER. even for those of us that are thus inclined, because of social conditioning, can have moments of doubt. self acceptance is still the beginning of the journey but it's after this, that the real living can begin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Self acceptance has been a long journey for me. I do not feel that my self worth comes from pleasing a man, but I do enjoy doing it. It does make me happy to be able to be an obedient sub. I would love to find a man I could be with and please.

      Delete