Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I Need to Manage my Time and Money Better

I need to manage my time and money better. I tend to focus too much on what makes me feel better short term instead of what I need to do to get out of my current situation. I make excuses that I do not make enough money to be able to save any. I need to put off some purchases and save that money. I do enjoy the things I have bought, but I am not improving my life or the life of anyone else. I also need to manage my time on my days off better. I sleep too late on those days. I need to use that time in studying languages and learning about other countries. I also need to work on writing. I also need to communicate more with friends. I am good at making excuses for not doing the things that I need to do. I need to stop making excuses and do the things I need to do. I also need to figure out what I really want to do with my life and what I really can do. I would like to be able to travel to other countries, but that is not going to happen unless I make changes. I may need the help of other people, but I first have to help myself. I do have the capacity for learning languages. I need to get rid of any insecurities I have about that and just do it. Nie som hlúpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment