Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Український хокей Джерсі і бразильський футбол Джерсі

Saturday my Brazilian soccer jersey came in the mail, and today my Ukrainian hockey jersey arrived. Both were personalized. I chose the name and number for the Brazilian jersey from a roster of Brazilian players. I had my first name put on the back of the Ukrainian Jersey along with the number 23. I chose that number for two reasons. The first is I was born on 23 June, and I have a friend born on 23 May as well as a friend born on 23 November. The second is a reference to the film "The Number 23" with Jim Carrey. Here it is meant as an ironic reference to those fascinated with the number 23 and see a special property to that number. I had my first name put on the back, because it could be transliterated with no letters being left out. I also wanted to make this jersey more personal for myself to reflect who I am.

Here are photos:






This is on the inside of the jersey.



My jersey collection is expanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment