Friday, April 3, 2015

Online Addiction

If I can afford the "buy it now" price on an item on eBay I have no problem going that route instead of going through the auction process especially if there are no bids. If others watching an item really wanted whatever it is they should have placed a bid. That does not mean I would not buy it immediately from under their noses. Remember, I am an asshole. If there is not a "buy it now" process the auction process can be fun. I try not to take it too seriously when someone else outbids me at the last minute. I am sure I would enjoy doing the same thing to someone else. It is not quite as fun as outbidding someone in person at a live auction, but it is still fun. I do enjoy the competitive part of it. It is especially fun to get something I have been looking for and being able to get it at a good price. I can see how people can get addicted to Ebay and Amazon. I need to be careful not to do that. I do have to be careful not to do too much shopping online. It is a big temptation when I have money.

No comments:

Post a Comment