Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Friends Who are Family (some sexual content)

How do you define family? I have friends who are family to me. We may be far apart from each other currently, but they are always in my thoughts and in my heart. I have the name of one of these friends on a tag on a collar that I wear frequently. We never had the typical master/pet relationship. It is a tender, loving relationship. I enjoy doing things for him. I love cooking and cleaning for him. I was the first man with whom he had sex. I sucked him and rimmed him. His hole is very tasty. I nibbled on his inner thighs. I licked up his load after he came. We slept that night together in bed. I know he would do for me whatever he could. I also have close friends with whom I have never had sex, but they are part of my family. We will never have sex, but I am able to tell them that I love them. I hope to be able to see these friends again. It does help to know that they are always a part of my life, but I long to be with them. I know that I do not have to hide who I am when I am with these friends. They are truly part of my family. One straight friend joked about my love handles. He was talking about my ears. The last time we saw each other we kissed. I miss him very much. He is my brother, not a biological brother but my brother nonetheless. I have another straight friend who openly shows his emotions. He is not afraid to be seen crying. He is someone I trust very much. He knows that I think he is sexy. He knows I would never make a move on him, and I know that he would never take advantage of my sexual attraction to him.  I still have the hope that I will be able to be close to my friends again. As I said, they are truly family.

No comments:

Post a Comment