Sunday, April 26, 2015

Encounter in a Public Restroom

I have met a new man whose cock I can suck. We met in a restroom recently. I had stopped in the restroom to use the toilet and to see if I could maybe encounter someone. This restroom was notorious years ago. At some times of the day all of the stalls would be occupied by men having sex. It was closed for a long time. There are signs outside that say that the area is under camera surveillance. This scares a lot of men away. After I finished using the toilet an older gentleman came in and stood at a urinal. He did not seem to be peeing. I looked to see what he was doing. He started stroking his cock. I stood at the urinal next to him. I looked at his cock, and he nodded. I got on my knees and started sucking him. He sucked my cock too. He was not able to cum, because he had jerked off earlier. We kissed too. We talked about meeting there again. I looked for him on Tuesday, but he was not there. I saw him again today, and again I sucked him. He played with my cock. He said that I made his cock feel good. After I sucked his cock he jerked it. He told me when he was about to cum. I took it back in my my mouth and he gave me his load. I swallowed. Hopefully I will get more of his cum. He is a good kisser too.

No comments:

Post a Comment