Thursday, April 2, 2015

More Sex Play

I was waiting for a bus, and I had a bit of time to wait. I talked to a guy as I waited. I don't remember much of what we talked about, but he said that I was handsome. I started to get the impression that he wanted to do something sexual. Then he asked if I wanted to suck his dick. I was uncertain at first about sucking him in the restroom, but there were not many people there. He talked me into going with him into the handicapped stall with him. I sat on the toilet and he pulled his cock out of his pants. I sucked it until he shot his load in my mouth. He wanted to get together and go to his hotel room across the street, but I could not make it back downtown that day. There was a mall where there was activity in the restroom. Once I caught the eye of a chubby guy in gym shorts, and I followed him into one of the more secluded restrooms. He pulled his cock out of the bottom of his shorts. His cock was somewhat small, but it was a good size. It hit the top of my throat, and his balls hit my chin. I love it when that happens. He thanked me after he came in my mouth, and I thanked him. I always appreciate a nice load of cum. There was one guy I would see sometimes in the restroom. He would be masturbating in a stall, but he would not let me suck him. Then one day he wanted me to rim him. We both got on the floor and I rimmed him as we both jerked off, His hole was clean. We both shot big loads. I would have liked to swallow his, but it was still hot. The last time I was fucked was about eleven years ago. I tried a sex line I had used to hook up with guys before. He had a small cock, and he was able to get it in my hole. He was a young, cute guy. He was a young, sexy  man from Puerto Rico. I would have likes to suck him, but he was only interested in fucking me. I told him that I wanted to see him cum,  but he had already shot into the condom he was wearing. I never heard from him again though. There was a man I would sometimes see in the mall I mentioned above. He would want to go to a park for me to suck him. There was a walking trail, and we would walk a little off of the trail and he would pull his cock and balls out. He liked to have his balls licked. I love doing that too. He always gave me a nice load. I never knew when I was going to see him. I enjoy the risk getting caught sucking cock, and I definitely like to be watched giving a blow job.

No comments:

Post a Comment