Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Man Who Is Comfortable Being Himself Is very Attractive to Me

One thing that I find very attractive in a man (These things could also be applied to a woman, but I am a gay man.) is his not trying to impress. I like men who are comfortable being who they are. I am attracted to many different kinds of men. Hairy masculine men, smooth-skinned slender guys, hairy slender men, of all races. He does not need to be totally masculine,whatever that really means. In my own attire I like to combine hings that are considered masculine with things that are considered feminine. These things are not as fixed as some people may think. I would enjoy getting ready for sex with a man in work boots, jeans, work shirt who looks very manly who strips his outer clothes to lacy underwear underneath. I like wearing this combination myself. I like men who are not afraid to show their true emotions. If they feel like crying they do that. If they feel like laughing they laugh. It takes strength in men and women to show our real emotions. I want to be able to express myself with him as well. It does not matter to me whether or not a man shaves any areas of his body. It depends on how he feels most comfortable. Before I would let a man tell me what to shave or what to wear we would have to be in a very close relationship, and I would have to have the right not to say no to demands. On the other hand I like it when a man can figure out that I am a cocksucker at first sight. In some circumstances I like for such a man to pull his cock out and ask if I want to suck it. I don't think I need I need to go into detail about what I say and do in response. It is best if the floor is not concrete. I am often asked by gay and bi men if I am a top or bottom. I usually say that I mostly am an oral bottom, but I really do not want to be defined by a sexual position. I do tend to be passive in relationships, but I always want to be treated with respect. If I am submissive to a man I do not do it out of weakness. I do it, because I have the strength not to be afraid to be vulnerable. I do not feel the need to be in control of all situations. I love pleasing others in part because I know that I am able to please others. I will not be submissive to a man who does not treat me with respect. Treating others with disrespect is not a sign of strength. I would also want a man who is willing to please me from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment