Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Never Say Never: That Is Usually a True Cliché

Once I thought I would only consider writing with pen and paper. I did not think that I would ever consider writing directly on a computer. Well, here I am writing this on my PC. It is easier for me to write here now. One of the reasons for this that I have arthritis in my hands which makes writing longhand somewhat painful if I do it for a long time. My handwriting has never been very good, and the arthritis has made it worse. I could print, but when I do that it is not much better. It is easier to edit here, and I have not found a pen with spell check. I hope I have not too many embarrassing errors that I did not notice in this blog. If you see something that I may have missed feel free to gently let me know. That does not apply to unconventional punctuation. At one time I did not think that I would feel as comfortable as I am writing about my sex life, political views, religious views and other thoughts. As I have more comfortable with who I am I have more comfortable reveling more of myself. There are still some things that I probably will not write about here, but nothing that really matters to me. I do want to keep parts of my life private. There are people who know things about me that will not be revealed here, but I have definitely learned not to say never. There are some things that I think I can safely say I will never do such as having sex with a woman or running for the presidency of any country. It is probably a good thing that I am not bi. I am big enough a slut as it is. I have gay friends I would not want to read about how much of I slut I am. I am glad that they will probably not read this blog. I am not ashamed of who I am, but I would gladly give up being a slut for the right man with whom I could have my big fat long gay wedding.

At work there were boxes with SK in large letters on the side. It is a produce company and those letters stood for Sunkist. For a second I thought it was the abbreviation for Slovakia, and I wondered why this was on a box there. This was just for a second, but it made me laugh inwardly at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment