Friday, December 12, 2014

I Need to Find a Way to Make a Living Doing the Things I love

I need to find a way of making a living doing the things I love: writing, reading, languages, making people laugh and provoking thought. I wish I knew practical ways to incorporate these things in a practical ways. I really am not certain about what one needs to do to get something published currently. I need to overcome my worries about whether or not people would want to buy anything I write. I am still uncertain about whether enough I have what it takes to be a good writer. I know I need to make my writing a bit more organized. I do not know how well my rambling style is received by others. For now I will continue to develop as a writer. I would like to be able to write more in other languages. I need to learn to place accents and other marks without resorting to using a translator. I am tired of dreading when people ask me what I do for a living. I want to be able to do something that better reflects who I really am.
I am feeling down and very stressed, because I do not know how much longer I will have a place to live. I am working a job where I do not make enough money. I am also fearful about what will happen if the Affordable Care Act is repealed. I could end up without insurance, and I definitely need that. I am not giving up. This blog is where I am open about my thoughts and feelings. Things will get better some day, but for the present things are tough for me.
I will try not to be so down in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment