Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Saggers: Sexy of Sloppy? Why Do People Get so Obsessed with This?

I know people who cannot stand to see to see guys with their pants sagging down far enough so that their underwear can be seen. I do not why they let this bother them as much as it does. If a guy has a nice round butt I find it attractive. I try not to look too much, but the temptation is always there. I get a little afraid of being caught looking. For someone to wear their pants like this does not hurt anyone. There are types of clothing that I do not like, but I cannot spend too much time being bothered by others wearing them. To be honest, I am working on this myself. If I was not attracted to guys wearing their pants like this, I wonder what my reaction would be. I would not feel comfortable wearing my pants like this. One reason is that I would be afraid of my pants falling all the way off. I would also look like a foolish old man if I wore my pants like that. My ass is not good enough shape to be seen like that. Also it would just not feel good to have my pants that low. It just does not feel good to me. Seeing a guy in pants that show the front of his underwear can be enticing to me. I feel a little uncomfortable when I see a guy like that, because I do not know what his reaction will be to me looking. If someone does not like this style they don't have to wear it, and it does no good to get upset about someone wearing it. I feel the same way about plumber's crack. For me it is particularly sexy if there is some hair showing. I have mixed feelings about showing a little of my crack or underwear when I am sitting. I enjoy showing it, but at the same time I feel self conscious about doing it. I do not like seeing people dressed in sweat pants or tights. To me these are pieces of clothing that are not suited for fashion wear. I don't wear them, but that does not give me the right to say that someone else should not wear them. I cannot understand the obsession that some people have with what celebrities wear. Would these same people be happy if others commented on their attire every time they went out in public?
In regards to my sometimes rambling style, I belong to the Andy Warhol School of editing. However I write it I try to leave it that way except for misspellings and things that change the meaning of what I am saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment