Friday, December 19, 2014

Sex in a Park

Once I lived close to a park that was known as a place where men would meet to have sex. I believe most men would meet there and have sex elsewhere, but there was sexual activity taking place in the park. When I first went to the park I did not know about its reputation. I just went there because it looked like a nice place to take a walk. Eventually I noticed that the trees, grass, and beauties of nature were not the only things that attracted my eyes. I eventually had conversations with men who were definitely there for reasons other than looking at the greenery. I couple of times I went home with guys and we played around in the bedroom. I do not remember the details of most of these encounters. One time I went into one of the restrooms and a sexy guy followed me and we talked and he hugged me from behind. He placed his hard cock between, and he said he wanted me to get together with him at the park after dark. I went to the park at the the agreed time, but I did not find him. There was another guy sitting in his truck in the parking lot. When he saw me he got out of his truck and walked into a wooded area. He nodded for me to follow him. He stopped in a clearing and he appeared to be stroking his cock. I was behind him. I walked in front of him, got on my knees and started sucking his cock. At this time I would not normally start sucking a guy off unless he asked me to do so. There should have no question in my mind that this was what he had wanted considering what he had been doing when I stepped into the clearing. I did not feel completely at ease until he said his first words, "Suck that cock." I kept sucking until he came in my mouth. He thanked me, and I thanked him. I wish I could have seen him in the park. It is probably a good thing that I moved out of that area not long after that. Several men were arrested in that park for soliciting sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment