Saturday, December 27, 2014

What May Be Causing My Occasional Depression

I think I have discovered part of the reason for my recent depression. I need to contact my PCP, because I was just looking at the warnings about the medication that I am taking. It mentions the possibility of new of worsened depression. I hope that there is something else that I can take to control my seizures. I have not had any since I started taking this medication. I do not know if it is contributing to the depression, but I am getting tired of feeling this way. There are things that help my mood. I wish marijuana was legal and affordable. There is a marijuana-based medicine available in North Carolina, but it is only available if nothing else controls the seizures. I will talk to my doctor on Tuesday. There are other things that also contribute to my depression, not always eating enough of the right foods, money worries and being far from my friends.

Some of the things that help are writing, listening to Gogol Bordello, Hank Williams III, Laibach, Einstürzende Neubauten, Marianne Faithfull, Yoko Ono and others, building up my self esteem and sucking dick. Lately I have been able to do all of those except for the last one mentioned. Also watching movies in other languages helps my mood, especially when I can understand parts or all of the dialogue. Subtitles help, and it helps me to learn. Sometimes I feel depressed when I start to write a post, but after writing about it my mood is much better. Another thing that helps is having an I-din't-give a fuck-what-other-people-think attitude.

One thing I need is to find a good man who will treat me with respect and fuck my face. I think I will read some Tucker Max at lunch today. That will help too.

I am in a good mood now. Here comes another day in the life of a Professional Asshole.


No comments:

Post a Comment