Monday, December 22, 2014

Doing Better, but I Still Need to Be Closer to Friends

The money situation is still stressful, but I am working on some things. I need to be closer to friends. I love my family here, but I do not have anyone here with whom I can talk openly. It does help to know that I still have friends around the world. I have met the best ones in person. I still have some very nice friends that I have met on Facebook. It is nice to receive messages of support from them.

It seems that as long as I stand firm in my convictions I feel much better. It seems that if I start to waver in my views on religion, politics, human rights and other views I start to feel uneasy. I have to be true to who I really am if I want to be truly happy.

With the help of friends I will be able to make it through this difficult time.

It also helps me to write about what I am going through. I know that my present state is not permanent. If I hold the stress inside it grows like a tumor, but it if I express my feelings I reduce the pain that it causes me.

I will endure.

No comments:

Post a Comment