Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Passing Thoughts

Sometimes I have noticed that when I am out walking and see a man and woman walking together the man will smile and speak while the woman glares at me. I often wonder why I get this reaction. It is rare for both of them to smile and speak. I have the fantasy that maybe the man is attracted to me and the woman notices this attraction. Nothing happens beyond this. It is just a fun fantasy. I wonder what would happen if the man winked at me. I do not get this reaction from women when they are alone. Sometimes I have encountered a man whose cock I have sucked with a woman. I often wonder if the woman is his girlfriend or wife. In these circumstances I usually do not get greeted by the man. I do get a secret thrill from having been able to give pleasure to the man that the woman hopefully does not know about. Does this make me a bad person? I would not want to break up a relationship. It would be fun if she wanted to see me sucking her man's cock. Some women do like this, or I have heard that it is true. I have not had the experience where I have seen a man and woman together where the woman smiles and speaks and the man glares. I am not complaining about that not happening. I just wonder sometimes why it never happens that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment