Monday, December 22, 2014

I Need to Find a Place to Live

I have to find a place to live. I am going to have to reach out to friends for help. At this time I do not know what I am going to do. I would like to be able to write a funny or thought-provoking post, but right now I am struggling to keep myself together. Things are not working out where I am. I do not want to say much about this at this time, because I do not want to write something that I will regret later. I need to get away from this fucking town. The last time I felt this alone was when I made a suicide attempt in 1988. I am not saying that I am thinking of doing that. I do not want to leave my shit for somebody else to deal with. I am not feeling sorry for myself, but I desperately need the support of my friends. I am not giving up. I just do not know what to do at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment