Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Combichrist

Andy LaPlegua is someone whose music I enjoy. He has an aggressive hard edge. I like is work with Iconof Coil, Combichrist, Panzer Ag and Scandy. There are things that I find sexually stimulating in his songs and videos that I would not like in reality. There is something about the song "Enjoy the Abuse" that turns me on. I would not want to be abused like he sings about in the song. Some of it would not be possible. "I will fist fuck your brain until I'm smiling again." In another song by Combichrist a woman sings, "I am a bitch. How do you want me? From behind or on my knees?" That's me, well I don't like being fucked. It hurts. I do like the hard drive to much of his music. Some of the images in his videos arouse me and disturb me at the same time. I would enjoy hearing and dancing to his music played loudly in a club even though some of the people would think I am an old fart. Oh well, I would enjoy it anyway. There is a cathartic element to listening to his music, but to be honest I just like it. I do not know many people who like his music. I know there are people who like it. I just haven't met them yet. He is fucking awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment