Friday, December 5, 2014

One Assumption I Don't Mind (Sexual Content) and a short Mention of Eisbrecher

I realize that I contradict myself at times. I wrote that I do not like for people to make assumptions about me, but I had previously said I liked it when men see me and know that I am a cocksucker. There are always exceptions. I can sometimes tell when a man wants to have his cocks. It depends on the situation or hints from the man. Sometimes these hints are subtle, and sometimes the hints are not subtle at all. Once I was doing laundry in a laundromat, and a young Asian guy kept giving me a sly smile. I was getting the vibe that he wanted a blow job, but he never said anything. I was not bold enough to approach him to ask him. I told my roommate about his actions without telling what I had thought, and he came to the same conclusion that I had. Sometime later I saw him at a place where men sometimes had clandestine sex. I found out that my previous thoughts had been correct. He did want to have his dick sucked, and I was happy to do it for him. I know know by the force of his ejaculation in my mouth that I pleased him. A few months ago I was walking downtown. I was walking towards a young man walked towards me. He subtly brushed his crotch and kept walking. I looked back towards him, and I went into the restroom. I was not sure if he had been trying to get my attention or not. I soon knew the answer to that question. I was urinating at a urinal when he cam in and started stroking his cock at another urinal. I got closer to him, and we stroked each other's cocks. I asked if I could suck his. He nodded. I got on my knees, and took it in my mouth. He said when he was about to cum, and I kept it in my mouth until he did. Sometimes the hint that a guy wants to be sucked is as subtle as a certain kind of smile, and sometimes it is a not-so-subtle groping of his crotch accompanied by a lustful leer. I am still a little uncertain until words are spoken or we get somewhere and he makes his desires known more clearly known.

I am listening to a German band, Eisbrecher. I have a couple of their CD's, and I want to get more of their music. I mentioned before that I find the German language very sexy. The lead singer of this band, Alexander Wesselsky is sexy with a very sexy voice. Their music is called Neue Deutsche Härte or Dance Metal. I like this style of music. There are other bands in this genre that I like very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment