Monday, December 1, 2014

Smells and Sounds that remind me of Paris and Prague and a Scent I like Having on my Face

One of my favorite memories of Paris was the aroma of the small neighborhood grocery stores and street markets where people bought fresh produce daily. For years those scents could bring back warm memories of that city, and how at home I felt there. Some people thought I was German, but I was never treated like an outsider. I also remember the wonderful tastes of the foods there. It was always possible to find inexpensive food that was still very good. I loved the wonderful cheeses, fruits and yogurts. It was possible to go to the Sorbonne cafeteria and get a full meal for less than two dollars. I loved the French roast coffees. I wish I had a coffee maker that could make that kind of coffee. For years afterwards I could not tolerate American-style coffee. (I still prefer French roast and Espresso, but I tolerate American style for the present.) Another thing that takes me back to Paris and Prague is the sound of a subway train. I loved riding on both. I remember reading a review of the first album by the Eurythmics released in the U.S. It had the song "This City Never Sleeps." The reviewer referred to the sinister sound of the underground trains, but to me it was a pleasant sounds. It only brought back pleasant or humorous memories of Paris. I had not yet been to Prague. Once I was getting off the metro train in Paris, and a man lightly hit my stomach. He said I was in too much of a hurry. I thought this was funny, because it was rush hour in Paris. The smell of the trains at rush hour in Paris was not always pleasant. The body odors could be overwhelming. I had not yet grown fond of them. I remember the one time I rode on the Metro in Washington, D.C. At the sound of the train my brain automatically switched to French.
Something else I enjoy is for a man I love to spread his precum on my face before I suck his cock. I like to keep it on my face after he has come in my mouth. I would want to have the smell of his cum on me, but I prefer to taste and swallow all of it. I can be a greedy bitch about some things. I like to have the light smell of precum on my face. No one else realizes it is there, but I know that I was able to arouse and give pleasure to someone I love. I also like the idea that I have things that came from his body on my face and in my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment