Sunday, December 21, 2014

Love

I would love to feel arms around me and to have my arms around someone else. I want to feel our hearts beating together. I want to feel a body pressed against mine. I want the first embrace to be one of tenderness. Erotic embraces will come soon enough, but I want to build a loving, tender relationship before moving on to the passionate level. I want to feel lips touching mine. Our tongues will meet in time, but I want our lips to get to know each other first. With the passing of time we will get to know the tastes and scents of each other's bodies. We will share thoughts and bodily fluids. We may disagree from time to time but in kindness. This will not always be true, but we will work through differences. At times we will look lovingly at each other, and at other times we will look outwards together hand in hand. We will not need to hide things from each other. We will be able to enjoy our similarities and our differences. At times we will be back to back protecting each other from anyone or anything that might try to bring harm to either of us. When one of us needs to be held together the other will be there. At times both of us will need to be held together. We will be strong enough to share our weaknesses. We will be family.

No comments:

Post a Comment