Monday, February 16, 2015

A Certain Restroom in a College Library (Sexual Content)

In the library of a college close to an apartment I had at one time there was a restroom that was known for a cruising spot. There were tables and chairs outside of the restroom. Not all of the guys were college students. There was a wide range of ages. Guys would sit at the tables and watch who went into the restroom. Sometimes there would be the typical cruising in the restroom. I mentioned in an earlier post sucking a guy I had previously worked with. This is where that happened. There was a guy I met there who became a regular suck buddy. We got together several times in my apartment, and we sucked and rimmed each other. He had a tasty hole, and of course I loved the taste of his cum. We also hugged and kissed. Once I was walking home, and he was driving down the street. He stopped and motioned me over. We were not able to get together at that time, but he had his cock sticking out of his pants. I wished I could have gotten in his car and sucked him. I hope it does not sound racist, but I do love the taste of black cock, balls and ass. He was black. There was one man whose cock I enjoyed, but he is the only man I have met whose cum was too sweet. That did not mean that I did not enjoy being able to get him to ejaculate in my mouth. There was frequently graffiti on the walls of the stalls saying be here at a certain time for a blow job or other things. I went one Saturday at the time mentioned one wall to see what would happen. I sat at one of the tables and read and watched. There was a guy who looked like he might be a student. I do not usually approach men to ask if they want sex, but I asked if he wanted a blow job. He did not seem interested, but he asked if I had written the note about being there at that time. I told him that I had not, and I said that I did not usually approach  guys like I did him. I was a bit embarrassed. A short time later he told me that he did want me to suck him off. We went into the restroom where I sucked him and rimmed him. I was rewarded with a big load of his cum. I saw him the next Saturday. It took him some time before he was ready for me to suck him. I spent more time rimming this time. I did not get any cum this time, but I still enjoyed playing with him. A few times I sat on a toilet and a guy came into the stall and let me suck him. Once a cute Asian guy wanted us to jerk each other off. I wanted to suck him, but he just wanted to masturbate. That was fun too. We both shot our loads in the urinals. The university must have figured out what was going on in the restrooms and what guys were doing at the tables, because the last time I was there the tables had been removed. I do have fond memories of that restroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment