Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Another Mall Sex Partner and Someone Who Liked to Have his Body Worshiped.

There was one Chinese man with whom I had sex in a mall in a city where I lived. I was in a stall in a restroom when I heard him discussing his ethnicity with someone. I do not believe there is a relationship between penis size and ethnicity. I do not remember how his ethnicity came up in their conversation, but I do remember that he said he was Chinese. He was still in the restroom when I left the stall. He got my attention when I was washing my hands. He indicated that he wanted me to give him a blow job, and I was happy to do that. His cock was the perfect size for me. It fit into my mouth with the head touching the back of my mouth and his balls hitting my chin. I love it when that happens. I sucked him until he came in my mouth. I saw him several times in the same restroom, and I sucked him each time. I would lick the last drops of cum off his piss slit. The last time I saw him he was too nervous to have me suck him in the restroom, so we went to a department store where I blew him in a dressing room. We took items of clothing with us so people working there would think we were trying on clothes. They could see the entrance to where the dressing rooms were, but the entrances to the individual rooms were concealed. They could not see that we went into the same dressing room. I enjoyed sucking him, and he liked getting sucked. I was rewarded with a nice load of cum each time. In the same mall I made the acquaintance of a guy who worked out and liked to have his body worshiped. He had come to the mall from the gym. We went into a small isolated restroom where we could lock the door. I explored his gorgeous body with my mouth. I did not get any cum from him, but I still enjoyed the tastes, sights and feel of his sexy body. I love to use my tongue to express myself and to please a man, but I have not done much of either lately. I need to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment