Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Another Occasion When I turned Down Having Sex for Money

There was another time that I turned down money for sex. I was hanging out a lot with the first man with whom I had had sex, but we were rarely having sex with each other. Mostly I was sucking off and getting fucked by married fuck buddies of him. Someone he knew offered to pay us to have a threesome with him. I was tempted, but at that time I was not interested in having sex for money. I would have liked to find a man with whom I could have had a relationship. There were a couple of guys who came around in whom I was interested, but things did not work out for a relationship. Things dwindled off with one of them. Another guy ended up going to prison for selling cocaine over the phone. I was a bit surprised by that. By the time we were offered the money I was getting tired of guys who showed up and expected me to drop to my knees or spread my legs whenever they pulled their cocks out. I did enjoy sucking them, but I needed more. I have only enjoyed getting fucked a few times. Usually it just hurts too much. I enjoyed getting fucked by a couple of guys with whom I had semi-regular sex. The other time was with a cute guy from Puerto Rico who had a cock that was not too big. I am very submissive, but I do enjoy fucking a guy if he stays in control of the fucking. I do not have anything against sex for money, but the right situation for me to do it has never arisen,

No comments:

Post a Comment