Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The Start of Another Day of Being Awesome

Here I am at the beginning of another day of being truly myself. I cannot control how other people. I can only control how I let the actions of others affect me. I will do my best that I can in all of the tasks that I have to do. I will not compromise who I am. I am not going to be ashamed of any part of who I am. If other people do not like the fact that I identify as a queer asshole that is their problem. Some people think that I do not have a sense of humor, but that is not true. One of my favorite things is to laugh and to joke with friends. I just do not let people treat me in a way in which they would want to be treated. I treat other people as I want to be treated mostly. Well since I am somewhat a masochist not a sadist it would not make sense for me to treat others as I want to be treated in that respect. Anyway I am very particular whom I allow to spank me. If someone treats me with disrespect I am not just going to smile like nothing happen. I will politely let them know that I will not put up with that shit. I will speak up when I need to, but I will keep silent when necessary. I may not be perfect, but I can be the best me I can be. No one else has my particular point of view. I will not hide my intelligence, and I will not let anyone treat me like an idiot. I am still a work in progress, but that does not mean that who I am has to be hidden. I will continue to be a work in progress as long as I live, because I want to continue growing and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment