Saturday, February 21, 2015

Meeting People on Facebook and Tagged

Sometimes I get friend requests on Facebook and messages on Tagged from women who have not looked at my profile. It is plainly stated in both places that I am gay. The other day I got a message from someone whose request I had confirmed, because we had friends in common. She asked if I wanted to by a show from her. I told her that I did not. She asked why, and I told her that I am gay. She said, "Oh, you like little boys." I said, "No, I like men." I unfriended and blocked her. I constantly get messages from women who are looking for relationships on Tagged. I just delete their messages. I would like to have friends from different countries on Facebook. I am happy to be friends with people of all gender identities, but I am only interested in men for a romantic and/or sexual relationship. Often people  whose friend requests ask me about things that are plainly stated on my profile, such as where I live, my age and sexual orientation. I have sent friend requests to people without looking at their profiles if we have a lot of friends in common, but I look at their profile then they confirm to get this information. I have had some women be rather rude, because I am not interested in a romantic relationship with them. They soon find themselves blocked. Usually the first question I get from people is what work I do. My job does not define who I am. What I want to know about people I meet on social media is what their interests are and what they like to do for fun and how open minded they are. I do not want to talk about past relationships until I get to know someone well. I will eventually be very open about them. I do not want to be seen as putting blame on the other guys for the end of a relationship. Telling about my past relationships would not take long really. I have not had many of them. I have sucked a lot of dicks, but most of the time it has been anonymous or friends with benefits. I guess part of my reluctance about talking about past relationships is that I am still somewhat embarrassed about how much of a slut I have been. I am also a little embarrassed that I have not really had a long-term relationship yet. They will find out eventually. I may as well be more open about it. Another part of why I do not give a lot of detail is that whenever I go on Facebook I get a lot of messages. I need to let people wait for me to respond to their messages. I get too tense trying to answer them all. I need to stop letting that make me tense. I go on Facebook to relax and have fun. I need to start doing that again. I also like practicing my language skills on Facebook. I do not want to hurt anyone, but I can only do what I can do. I am going to be who I am. If people can't take that, fuck 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment