Saturday, February 14, 2015

More on the Male Anatomy

There are parts of the male anatomy that catch my attention. I think that part of the attraction is that they can sometimes be seen, but sometimes they can only be glimpsed. they are arm pits, bellies,  top parts of pubic hair,  tops of the ass crack, the tops of the inner thigh and feet. I try not to be too obvious if I look at these parts of a man's body. I am one of those who find hairy underarms sexy. A treasure trail on a guy's belly definitely catches my eye. The ass crack does not have to be hairy for me to find it sexy. If a man is at a urinal and is turned slightly I try not to look in most circumstances, but that can be very difficult. Usually guys stand close to the urinal facing forward. In a place where I worked there was one guy who would stand a little bit away from the urinal. Once I went into the restroom and he was standing in a way that one could see all of his cock. It was quite large and looked very suckable. I never said anything to him. He was married, and he retired soon after that at 62. Whenever I saw him after that the image of his cock entered my mind. If he had not wanted people to see it he would not have stood like that. At places where I have worked there were guys who would be pissing at a urinal, and they would look back whenever someone walked into the restroom. I do not know why they are so interested in who is coming in. Maybe they are looking for someone in particular. So far I have not been that someone. Sometimes in restrooms known for cruising guys are not that particular. Sometimes they just want someone to suck them or jerk them off. I forgot to mention nipples. I think those are very hot too, with or without hair.  Another sight I find sexy is that of a man driving shirtless. I imagine that he is in nude in the vehicle. I imagine him motioning me over and either he is naked or he has his cock out. He invites me to get in. I get in and suck him off, and I get his cum as a reward. I do try be discreet about looking these parts of the male anatomy. I do not want everybody to know I am a dirty old man.

No comments:

Post a Comment