Friday, February 13, 2015

Confession: I am a Technology Addict

I have joked about people who depend too much on technology. Now I am one of those people. I dropped my cell phone too many times, and not when I try ti make a call I cannot be heard by the person to whom I am trying. So I ordered a replacement. I use it mostly for texting now, but sometimes I do need it to call people when necessary. I am shy about calling people just to talk. I am not sure why. It seems to be a family trait. I don't mind having to turn my phone off at work. I am also dependent on my PC. Mostly I use it to listen to music, for Facebook and Yahoo Messenger, Tagged, email, a rare online purchase, solitaire, watching DVD's and posting on this blog. I have made some good friends on Facebook and Tagged. I have been able to practice languages and learn more on Facebook. Meeting people on Facebook has helped me to feel less alone. Joining groups on Facebook with people with whom I can share tastes and those who have the same kinks lets me know that I fit in somewhere. I have an awesome friend in California with whom I can talk about music, art, gender issues and other things. I wish we could meet in person, but having this person has helped me a lot. I have also enjoyed very much meeting people all around the world. Maybe some day I will be able to move to be with one of them or travel around the world to suck their dicks or drink some beer or coffee with them. I also use my PC to get information. I have to admit it: I am a technology addict.
My motivational music this morning is Rage Against the Machine. I like their music and their politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment