Saturday, February 7, 2015

Sexy Singers and the Effects of Some Languages on Me

Rammstein, Eisbrecher, Einstürzende Neubauten and Laibach are among my favorite groups. I still think Till Lindemann  and Blixa Bargeld are very sexy. I have not made it all the way through watching the DVD of their concert in Berlin without jerking off. This is the edited American version without the erotic performance of "Bück dich." Till Lendemann is shirtless, he has a sexy voice and he sings in German. He also has his hand in his pants a lot. The lead singer of Laibach has a sexy voice. It is very deep. He sounds sexy to me no matter what language he sings in, Slovenian, English or German. Laibach does not use the names of the individual names of the band members. They perform as a collective. They are an intriguing group. I wish I could have seen a concert by Einstürzende Neubauten when their music was more experimental. I still enjoy their music, but I really like listening to their "painful" music at high volume. From listening to Rammstein's music and reading about them I have learned some German. I would also enjoy seeing them in concert.

German activates my libido. Czech, Polish and Slovak touch my heart. French stimulates my brain. I think that the reason that French stimulates my intellect is that I associate it with Sartre, Camus and other thinkers. I am not sure why German, Czech, and Slovak have the effect on me that they do. I would enjoy having sex with someone speaking Czech, Polish, Slovak, Russian, Slovenian or any other Slavic language. That would make a fun language lesson. Of course I do not limit my appreciation to these languages to these things. Learning Slavic languages would be like rediscovering part of myself. French will always be an important part of who I am. I wish I had opportunities to speak it. I look forward to the day when I can hear and speak these languages. I may be getting older, but I am not giving up hope that that day will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment