Monday, February 16, 2015

The Beginning of Another Week of not Tolerating Bullshit

This is the beginning of a new work. This is the beginning of another week during which I am not going to put up with bullshit from co-workers. Mostly during breaks I do not interact much with them. I am not saying I think I am better than they are. We just do not have much in common. They are fine the way they are, and I like the way I am. They just bore me. I have no interest in hearing about their families or their sport interests. I am sure that they would be bored by my interests. I would definitely like to have a job where I am able to interact more with my co-workers. Fuck, I would like to have a life where I had people around me with whom I could share my interests. That is part of the reason I am so addicted to Facebook. I can find people with similar interests. I just have to keep myself from being bothered too much by people who keep on asking for money. I would prefer to find a husband and spend time with him and limit my time on Facebook more. I am off tomorrow, and I need to budget my time so that I will be able to watch a DVD and do the shit that I need to do. Watch out world, here I come. Either accept me the way I am or get the fuck away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment