Friday, February 13, 2015

Dum spiro spero

"Dum spiro spero." If I depend on others to make me happy I will never be happy. I have friends who make me happy, and I hope that I make my friends happy. I am not saying that my friends are not dependable. They are dependable. I cannot wait for my circumstances to make me happy. If I am not happy with myself I will never be happy no matter what my circumstances are. I am happy with how my brain malfunctions. I may not understand why brain works the way it does, but I am happy that it is the way it is. That does not mean that I do not want to continue to challenge my mind. I do not want to stop learning and growing mentally until I die. My body may not be in the condition I want it to be, but I do not feel bad about how I look. I want to continue to grow emotionally. I may not have money with which I can help others, but I can offer friendship and love. I know that I have things to contribute to the world, and I am going to continue to develop all the ways in which I can do this. I will continue to develop my inner asshole. I will help others to find the strength to develop their inner asshole too. Life is too short to give a fuck what douchebags think.

No comments:

Post a Comment