Friday, February 20, 2015

More Sex Fantasies

I would love to a cabin out in the woods where I could spend time with a special man. I would not want to live there all tie time. I would want to live in a city most of the time. In this cabin there would be no internet, and we would not wear clothes in side or around the cabin. We would be able to have sex inside or outside. We could kiss, walk around holding hands and do whatever we feel like doing. I might wear knee pads and a collar but not much else. The collar is mostly a furry thing with a hint of bdsm. I am very submissive, but not really into the bdsm scene that much. I just like to please a man. I would love getting on my knees and pleasing him anytime he wanted. I wouldn't mind if he wanted me to be on a leash. He could give me a slap on the butt once in awhile, but not too hard. Just hard enough for me to feel it. I am not into a lot of pain. (I got the tattoos and piercings in spite of the pain not because I wanted the pain.) We would remove our clothing upon arriving at the cabin, and we would not put them on until we leave the cabin. I might want to wear an apron when cooking. I don't want to get burned. I love pampering a man. I would do the cooking and cleaning. I definitely enjoy having sex outdoors. It would be nice if there was a lake or pond where we could swim. If we got hard we would just take care of our erections. We could have romantic and sexy times together. It would be a haven where we would be together and forget everybody else.

I do enjoy very much being naked with a man, but I also like to be with a man who is fully clothed with just his hard cock sticking out of the fly of his pants. The clothes do not matter that much, but there is a wide of variety of attire that I find attractive on a man. A nice three-piece suit can be very sexy with an erect dick sticking out of it. A man in uniform is also very sexy. Jeans and a white t-shirt make a hot combination. Work pants, shirt and boots are a big turn on. Having a man who wears all of these outfits would be great. He could just pull his cock out of his pants, and I would know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment