Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sexual encounters and a nonsexual comment resulting from fake leather pants and suede boots

I was in mall restroom in Charlotte, NC. I was wearing black faux leather pants and suede boots with spiked heels. I was not yet familiar with cruising in public places. I had used the toilet. when I wa leaving the restroom the guy in the next stall opened the door and groped his cock through his underwear. I went back into the stall where I had just been. We both got on our knees and played with each other's cocks. It was the first time another man had played with my cock. It felt great. It only lasted a few minutes. Unfortunately neither of us came. It was the first time I had played with another guy's cock as an adult. I was still very naive sexually, and I did not really know what to do, but it was a lot of fun.
The same pants and boots led to some play in a convenience store where I was working. It was a slow evening, and a man commented that liked what I was wearing. I do not remember all that was said, but we went to the backroom where he pulled my cock out of my pants and jerked me off. I came this time. I was no longer a virgin at this time. I had sucked a few cocks and been fucked a few times. I was disappointed that I never saw him again. It was a bit risky to do this at work, but it was a lot of fun.
The first time I wore these boots on a bus I was surprised by a man who complimented my footwear. He said that they reminded him of flamenco dancing. These boots were inspired in part by Prince. I also enjoyed wearing them to blend masculine and feminine clothing. There was also the possibility of them leading to sex play.

No comments:

Post a Comment