Thursday, February 5, 2015

The First Time I Was Approached by a Man for Sex

When I was about sixteen years old I was walking to a store on a back road. I was approached by a man who may have been in his twenties  or thirties. I was wearing tan corduroy pants that were somewhat tight. He said he was new in town, and he asked me if I knew anybody who wanted to make some money. I asked him, "Doing what?" I thought he might have been talking about something sexual. At first he said, "I'll pay $40.00." Again I asked what he wanted. He started acting a bit nervous. He said he would pay $100.00. I asked again ",Doing what?" He said, "I want to suck your dick." I was nervous about that, and I was more interested in sucking his dick than I was in having him suck mine. He explained that I would just have to lie down and he would suck it. That did not appeal to me. I would have preferred to be more active, and I was a bit uncertain. We talked a few more minutes. I was nervous, and I told him no. I think I yelled something. He walked in the direction of the store. I looked for him at the store to tell him I would do it if I could suck him. I did not find him. When I got home I went into the bathroom and jerked off. I am glad I did not take the money, because I am sure I would have felt guilty about doing that years later. I did regret not having the nerve to have sex, because I remained a virgin for ten more years. I only told a few people about his offer, but I did not say that I was tempted to take up his offer. I did not say that I had wanted to suck his cock, and I definitely did not say that I had masturbated when I got home. I am glad that my first sexual experience did not involve money.

2 comments:

  1. Let's try and look at a little differently. If you took the money and had the encounter and later you developed an ongoing "relationship", would that have been worse than a one time encounter that didn't involve money?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The main reason I am glad that it did not involve money was that there was a long period of my life when I would have felt guilty about it. I do not think it would have been bad in itself. It was just not the right time in my life for it.

      Delete