Saturday, February 7, 2015

A Few Times I Said "No" to Sex with a Man

I don't have sex with every man who wants to have sex with me. Once I met a guy whose cock was about one inch when he was fully erect. That was not the reason that I did not have sex with him though. This was in the late 1980s, earlier in the days of A.I.D.S. The inside of his mouth was white, and I was afraid he might have thrush. This could be a sign of having A.I.D.S. He was married and was also having sex with a lot of guys. He was handsome. We did cuddle and jerked each other off, but I was afraid to take his cock in my mouth. This was in the days when HIV and AIDS were more fatal. He talked about wanting me to dress up (in drag I think) and go with him to hotel. I only saw him once though. I often wonder what happened to him. Another time I said no was to a guy who had done mephedrone. He barely spoke to me any other time. He was a cute guy, but I am not interested in having sex with someone who is interested in me just because he is on a drug. If he had been nice to me at other times I would have been tempted, but he was a stuck-up bitch. Another time I said no was to a housemate who was conservative in ways. I do not think he could make up his mind who he wanted to be. He had a girlfriend. One day he was putting two sleeping bags together (They could be used together or separately.). He looked at me and said, "One for me and one for you." I said, "Thanks, but I'd rather sleep alone." I do not if he was seriously proposing that we sleep together or have sex. He was a cute guy, but having sex with him didn't seem like a good idea at the time. Another time I lost interest in a man was one who carried a portion of a tape measure with him to measure guy's cocks before having sex with him. I am not interested in guys who are more concerned with the size of my cock than they are in me as a person. I may be a slut, but I do have limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment