Saturday, February 28, 2015

I Am Feeling Better After A Good Night's Rest

I'm feeling better this morning. I am ready to kick some ass and to kiss some ass, I would prefer doing the latter. I still need to make changes in my life, but I don't feel as discouraged. I still need friends. It would be nice to have friends I could spend time with. It would be great if I could find someone with whom I could have open conversation, good beer and hot sex. There have been few times when I have been able to have all three with the same person, but it has happened. I was able to enjoy all three with furry friends in Kansas. It can happen again. It doesn't have to be beer, it could be a hard drink and/or a hard dick. I can enjoy a hard drink without a hard dick, and I can enjoy a hard dick without a hard drink. What I really need is stimulating conversation. There are few people with whom I can talk about language, music, film or philosophy. Oh well, I can enjoy talking about a wide range of interests. I would love spending time with friends who appreciate Tucker Max and will let me demonstrate all of the things I can do with my tongue.

My favorite parts of the male anatomy can have more than one use. The penis is used for urination and delivers semen. It also tastes great. The anus is used for ridding the body of solid waste, but it also can be fucked and eaten out. There are people who say that male nipples serve no purpose, but they can be stimulated. Some men like to have their nipples played with, sucked on, bitten, etc. I enjoy doing these things for a man. The tongue can be used for talking, eating, giving pleasure, whistling, etc. I cannot whistle though. I am very good at giving pleasure though. Hands are definitely multi-purpose tools. I am very good with my hands. Unfortunately I am the only one who has been receiving pleasure from my hands lately. This is not a permanent state. I look forward to the day when I can use my brain for stimulating conversation in multiple languages. I want to use my tongue to inform, entertain and give pleasure.

Look out world here I come. Either accept me as I am or leave me the fuck alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment