Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Lots of Rambling with Some Sex Talk Thrown In

I am trying to get out of a slump. I know that I have friends, but it would be nice if I had friends who would contact me once in a while. I realize that people have busy lives. I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed myself lately. I am glad that I do have a job and a place to live. I wish I had the means to move somewhere that I could be closer to friends. I need to be with people with whom I can laugh and talk. I need to stimulate my brain more. Fortunately at my jog I can think about things that interest me. There are not many people there with whom I can be open. It is difficult for me to find topics I can talk about with my coworkers. I bore them, and they bore me. I need some physical contact. A hug and a kiss now and then would be nice. I would definitely like to wrap my lips around a hard cock and to slip my cock into a tight hole. I want to explore a man's body with my mouth and hands. It would be nice if I could find a man to stimulate my intellect, my emotions, my libido and all of the areas of my imagination. I need someone for whom I can cook and clean. I enjoy doing these things when I am doing them for someone I love. If you could see my room you would see that I do not like cleaning for just myself. The state of my living quarters reflects my inner life, and right now my room is a mess. I am not looking for someone to rescue me from my situation, but I do need someone to help me out. Ideally I would find a man with whom I could communicate in two or more languages and with whom I could have uninhibited sex. The ideal situation would allow us to remove our clothes whenever we are at home together, and we would have a place like the one I described in an earlier post where wee could wander around naked outside. We could be as kinky as we want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment